Finally it’s here: half term! Ah! Plans for the upcoming week (in case anyone was wondering if we’d ‘just’ have a lazy week) are:
- Finish up secret knitting projects for wedding & additional party – On this happy note I’d like to say that I’m glad to have G and my Mom on board for this, as creativity proves to be far and few in between… which brings me back to last week’s lecture about measuring creativity (and some heated debates G & I had afterwards) maybe it’s absence can be measured…?
- Re-write project proposal (apparently once is not enough)
- Get that neuroscience essay structured and do some reading – preferably about the essay’s topic (which is NOT going to be about measuring creativity, in case you’re wondering)
- Get some sleep
- Use the sauna at my parents place
- Visit local knitting shop – I need more yarn otherwise the hare&tortoise is never going to see the light of day.
- Get a manicure – preferably before Saturday
- Did I forget something? Ah yes and marry off my little sister to the best brother in law possible, and find something suitable to wear for the wedding when the predicted outside temperature is -5C.
What are your plans?