Aaand we’re back! This is the first FFF September version – which is a great month because my birthday is in it I drafted a summer post, but G still needs to edit it, so FFF come first. Stephi had a condensed version of her 5 questions this week: 5 wonderful things we plan to do this weekend, so here we go:
1. ListsBoth G and I love looking up new recipes and with G starting a new job on Monday and our friend A coming over to stay next week, some structure will be good. Also, technically, G doesn’t need to worry about lunches any longer as her new job has an in-house restaurant (sigh), but if I don’t know what I’m going to eat for lunch, I won’t eat… I know, I know, not good, but I simply forget and then I ask myself why I feel funny in the afternoon….
2. Meeting friends for coffee and exploring new coffee shops (if you’re coming here and love good coffee I recommend the “London’s best Coffee” app – totally worth it for finding lovely coffee shops all over London)
3. Sunday breakfast with pancakes (do I have to say more?)
4 and 5 are not necessarily wonderful but it will be wonderful once they are done
4. Finding an answer to some of my questions for my study
5. Cleaning up and finding a calm a peaceful place (also making some space for A, otherwise she has to fall over the mountains of clothes in the living room waiting for the washing machine)
Ok, after having written this (and seeing what you guys are doing over the weekend) is it time for the weekend now??? Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!